We use state of the art Workhorse automatic print presses, Riley Hopkins manual presses, and Epson Direct To Garmet (DTG) printers, so whether your order is large or small, we've got the skills and equipment to print it.
What is direct to garment printing? DTG printing is a newer form of printing apparel in which the shirt is loaded into a special inkjet style printer. The printer uses inks that are formulated for apparel. It prints using similar technology to a regular inkjet printer you have at your home or office by mixing cyan, magenta, yellow, and black inks to produce a full range of photographic colors. We have a state of the art Epson DTG printer in house that also has white ink capability so you can literally put a picture of anything onto anything.
- We prepare your picture for DTG printing by making sure its sized appropriately and in RBG format.
- Once the art is prepped we pre-treat the t-shirts using a special solution that allows the ink to print at the highest possible quality on the fabric.
- After pre-treatment the shirt is dried and is ready to go on the printer.
- The shirt is then loaded onto the printer and printed using inkjet technology for an ultra soft and smooth feeling print.
- In the video below we're printing on a black t-shirt which requires some white to be printed first. After two layers of white are printed the color parts of the image is added. With DTG printing you can add any photograph to any color shirt! The higher quality your photo is the better the print will look in the end.
A print like the shirt in this example averages $25.00 per shirt for 1-3 printed. With more shirts the pricing can come down some. Ink usage is also a factor and it can raise or lower the price per shirt. We can print just about anything. Ask us for more information!
This is one of the most common ways to print apparel. It's our go-to method for printing on any order of 10 or more items receiving the same print. We use state of the art Workhorse automatic print presses as well as Riley Hopkins manual presses, so whether your order is large or small, we've got the skills and equipment to print your perfect custom t-shirts with exceptional quality!
- Each color of your custom art, logo, or idea is transferred onto its own silk mesh screen and then setup to align perfectly to each other on our print presses.
- We then carefully place the t-shirt, hoody, or whatever style garment you chose on the platen of the print press. As it cycles around, each color is pressed through the screen, which then acts like a stencil for paint, onto your shirt.
- After we send the shirts through a dryer they are ready to wear and enjoy!
- In the video below, we are printing the red portion of the graphic for this design in a custom pantone matched color. With a wide assortment of shirt styles, standard colors, and the ability to custom match colors, we can make your t-shirt design dream into a reality. Click the links below to learn more about our bulk order process!